Sleep Plus Proper Rest Gives You Health !
As the human body is not a machine, it is natural that it need to rest. It can only happens when we are asleep. As such we must not neglect it by failing to have proper or sufficient rest or they will crumble and cause health challenges.
Very often, we hear people saying that they are unable to sleep well or have trouble getting to sleep, this is a sign of the person not feeling well (due to many factors) or they are too shack out.
A couple of ways you try to induce sleep :
1. A warm bath before retiring to bed followed by a gentle massage, especially along the spinal area. As this relaxes the nerves and muscles, it usually produce a faster result.
2. A hot foot bath which draws the blood away from the brain thus inducing sleep.
3. A glass of hotmilk or cocoa prior to retiring to bed will also have some therapeutic effect.
4. Having a plain diet constantly helps reduce indigestion issue that most people have and which causes uncomfortableness while trying to sleep.
5. Some claims that sleeping on a hard bed without pillow do enable a person to sleep well too.
6. Always ensure that the air in the room is fresh. Make sure the air circulation in the room is not congested.
7. Keep the mind free. Intrusion of unwanted thoughts can be replaced with soothing music or thoughts that calms your mind.
8. Never rely on Sleep inducing drugs as their side effects usually affects the heart.
Ill-Effects When Lack Of Sleep
a. Nervousness or agitated
b. Palpitation of the heart
e. extremely sensitive or very emotional
To calm down or improve such health conditions, it is advisable that proper rest and dieting routine be taken in order for the change to take effect. Supplementation of tonics or vitamins is important. Changing of occupation or environment should also be consider.
Everyone must play their part to observe their loved ones who are suffering from the above-mentioned symptoms so that preventive measure can be adopted to avoid their health challenges from getting chronic.
So remember, our human body need the proper sleep and rest it requires in order to have a healthy body or state of mind.
[covertplayersinglevideo trvideoid=”8S7xG0zjYcE” trdisplaytype=”2″ trnumbervideosdisplay=”” trvideoperpage=”36″ trthumbnailwidth=”240″ trthumbnailheight=”165″ trpopupwidth=”500″ trpopupheight=”350″ trvideoalign=”center” trytautohide=”1″ trytautoplay=”0″ trytcontrols=”0″ trytrelvideo=”0″ trytshowlogo=”1″ trytshowtitle=”0″ tryttheme=”dark” trythighquality=”hd720″]
Courtesy of HealthGuru
4,787 total views, 4 views today